Graccioza products typically ship out to you within 7-10 business days, as each order is shipped from Portugal to a US distribution center, and then to you.
If an item is on back-order, we will notify you with the ETA and you can let us know if you would like to wait or cancel the order.
Graccioza does not accept returns.
If you receive a damaged product from transit, we will work with you to resolve the issue immediately.
You will receive Shipment/Receipt instructions with each order, along with tracking number.
Premium Lint-Free Finish: Graccioza guarantees the product's durability and longevity.
- Decrease of Fiber Release
- Improved Dying Affinity
- Increased Fabric Brightness
- Better Dimensional Stability
- Softened Fibers
- Washing Instructions:
- Do not wring, bleach, iron, dryclean or heat dry over a radiator.
- After drying, shake it thoroughly once or twice to regain and fluff the pile.
- When washing a natural fibre for the first time, some fibres can be lost, so it s advisable for you to clean the fluff-filter and drum of your machine. The initial fluff residue is reduced considerably with use and wash.
- Machine wash warm water.
- Tumble dry, normal.
Shop Graccioza: Portugal's Finest Bath Linens. Graccioza has been long-known as the best bath linens in today's luxury market. Their products bring together the world's finest fibers with a multi-generational experience in manufacturing and design. Every detail is thought out, with the highest standards. Step into luxury with Graccioza and our premium bath rugs, towels, mats and robes.