Power-loomed of polypropylene and polyester in Egypt, the Mika Collection is a spectacular display of abstract and tribal-inspired designs. The textured yarn adds beautiful dimension and creates a truly unique look that is long-lasting and durable for outdoor and indoor spaces. Each piece is accented with a blanket-stitch finish.
- Design Name: Mika
- Design: MIK-10
- Color: Granite / Multi
- Material: 76% Polypropylene | 24% Polyester
- Backing: No Backing
- Construction: Power Loomed
- Style: Indoor/Outdoor
- Pile Height: 0.13 (approx)
- Ship Method: Small Parcel
- Origin: Egypt
Loloi rugs and pillows are designed for very particular people. People who obsess over color and texture; people who want beautifully designed area rugs and throw pillows that will look great now and decades from now.
It’s why our approach is simple, but considered: Design rugs and pillows for today’s homes, and bring them to life with centuries-old craftsmanship. Loloi is proud to partner with GoodWeave, a non-profit company that audits our factories in India. This ensures no child, forced, or bonded labor is used to make our rugs.
In-stock items will be shipped out within 2-3 business days of the order date.
If an item is on back-order, we will notify you with an ETA. We will leave your order in place, unless we hear otherwise from you. You may cancel at any time prior to the day that it ships out.
Loloi products will be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier's warehouse in Dallas, Texas via their discretion of carrier. All communication will remain between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
- If you spill on a rug, clean it immediately. Once the stain is set in it becomes more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill as it forces the spill deeper into the rug. Blot with a clean white cloth.
- On wool rugs, use lukewarm water or a wool cleaning liquid to remove any residual stain.
- On synthetic rugs, use Fantastic or 409 to remove grease and stubborn stains.
- On natural fiber grass rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
- Always use a professional area rugs cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug is a different than cleaning wall to wall carpet.
- Inspect the rug with the cleaner before it is cleaned. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is done.
- Extend the life of your Rug:
- We recommend a rug pad underneath every area rug.
- Rug pad extends the life of your rug as it absorbs wear and tear from the friction between floor and rug.
- They help avoid accidents from slipping on moving rugs and tripping on turned up edges.
- They provide extra cushion on hard surfaces for your feet.
- While Viscose lends a high sheen, luster and softness to a rug, it is a material made of wood pulp that is broken down and formed into fibers. These fibers are much more delicate than wool and not advised for high-traffic areas, pets or vacuuming.
- Because Viscose is not as strong as wool and is a much thinner fiber, it will sprout and shed very easily.
- Sprouting Viscose fibers can be carefully trimmed, even with the surrounding pile. Do NOT pull or pick the Viscose fibers, as they will fall out and damage the product.
- Vacuuming a Viscose rug is NOT recommended. However, if vacuuming is needed, only a handheld attachment on low suction should ever be used.
- Viscose rugs are constructed of wood cellulose fibers, which absorb moisture easily, therefore cleaning is not advised.
- If cleaning should become necessary, dry cleaning is preferable. However, always check with the Cleaner first since some harsh chemicals may cause discoloration of the fibers.
- Do NOT spot clean with water as cellulose fibers will turn yellow or discolor when wet and may stain after cleaning.
- Lighter colors are more susceptible to staining and large, solid areas will show staining more easily.
- Avoid placing Viscose rugs in high-traffic areas to minimize the need for cleaning.
We want you to love your Loloi product as much as we do!
If you are not completely satisfied with your rug purchase, please notify us within 21 days of receipt for a Return Authorization. Any rug returned without an authorization will be refused. Loloi rug returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, as well as all shipping costs incurred.
Loloi does not accept returns for pillows, throws, or 18" x 18" rug samples, due to sanitation reasons.
Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
Note the damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
Please take several pictures from different angles, as well as pictures of the packaging exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims.
If you receive a broken/damaged item, this damage was caused during shipment, as we thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it is shipped to you. Therefore we will open a Damage Claim through our shipper; with your cooperation, this must be approved for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will be either credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.
Please click here to see our complete Returns & Damages Policy.