Surya Cordoba CDB-1003 Hand-Woven Wall Hanging features compelling global inspired designs brimming with elegance and grace!
The perfect addition for any home, these pieces will add eclectic charm to any room! The meticulously woven construction of these pieces boasts durability and will provide natural charm into your decor space.
- Main: 70% Wool,20% Polyester,10% Cotton, Rod: 100% Wood - Pine
- Hand Woven
- Size: 32" x 19"
- Style: Modern
- Colors: Front: Khaki, Light Gray, Medium Gray, Ivory, Black, Charcoal, Taupe
- TPX: Front: 13-0905, 14-4500, 16-4402, 11-0602, 19-0303, 18-5203, 16-0806
- Made in India
At Surya, our goals are simple: to be your #1 choice for coordinating Rugs and Wall Hangings across a diverse range of lifestyles and budgets and to simplify the shopping process.
Experts at merging form with function, we translate the most relevant home decor trends into fashion-forward products across a range of styles, price points and categories – including rugs, throws, throw pillows and wall hangings. From classic to contemporary, our selection provides fresh, colorful and on-trend options for every lifestyle and budget.
Most Surya products ship out to you within 3-5 business days.
Surya products will be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier. All communication will be between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once our supplier ships the product to you.
If you spill on a rug, clean it immediately. Once the stain is set in it becomes more difficult to clean.
Never rub a spill as it forces the spill deeper into the rug. Blot with a clean white cloth.
On wool rugs, use lukewarm water or a wool cleaning liquid to remove any residual stain.
On synthetic rugs, use Fantastic or 409 to remove grease and stubborn stains.
On natural fiber grass rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain.
Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
Always use a professional area rugs cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug is a different than cleaning wall to wall carpet.
Inspect the rug with the cleaner before it is cleaned. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is done.
Extend the life of your Rug:
We recommend a rug pad underneath every area rug.
Rug pad extends the life of your rug as it absorbs wear and tear from the friction between floor and rug.
They help avoid accidents from slipping on moving rugs and tripping on turned up edges.
They provide extra cushion on hard surfaces for your feet.
*Specific Instructions on rugs with Viscose:
While Viscose lends a high sheen, luster and softness to a rug, it is a material made of wood pulp that is broken down and formed into fibers. These fibers are much more delicate than wool and not advised for high-traffic areas, pets or vacuuming. Because Viscose is not as strong as wool and is a much thinner fiber, it will sprout and shed very easily.
Sprouting Viscose fibers can be carefully trimmed, even with the surrounding pile. Do NOT pull or pick the Viscose fibers, as they will fall out and damage the product. Vacuuming a Viscose rug is NOT recommended. However, if vacuuming is needed, only a handheld attachment on low suction should ever be used.
- Viscose rugs are constructed of wood cellulose fibers, which absorb moisture easily, therefore cleaning is not advised.
- If cleaning should become necessary, dry cleaning is preferable. However, always check with the Cleaner first since some harsh chemicals may cause discoloration of the fibers.
- Do NOT spot clean with water as cellulose fibers will turn yellow or discolor when wet and may stain after cleaning.
- Lighter colors are more susceptible to staining and large, solid areas will show staining more easily.
- Avoid placing Viscose rugs in high-traffic areas to minimize the need for cleaning.
We want you to love your Surya product as much as we do!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please notify us within 30 days of purchase for a Return Authorization. Any item returned without an authorization will be refused. Surya returns are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee, as well as minus all shipping costs.
● Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
● Note the damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
● Please take several pictures from different angles, as well as pictures of the packaging exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
● You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims.
If you receive a broken/damaged item, this damage was caused during shipment, as we thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it is shipped to you. Therefore we will open a Damage Claim through our shipper; with your cooperation, this must be approved for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will be either credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.
Please click here to see our complete Returns & Damages Policy: Returns & Damages Policy