The stunning hand-tufted Lineage collection boasts intricate detailing and beautiful texture. A modern take on African and Moroccan motifs, these wool rugs lend pattern and interest with the versatility of neutral tones. The intricate Karim design features an eclectic mesh of stripes and geometric shapes that creates a stunning accent piece. Made of cream and light gray looped pile with varying height, this texture-rich area rug thrives in medium and low traffic areas of the home like bedrooms, formal living areas, and dining rooms.
- Design Name: Lineage
- Design: LNE01
- Color: Cream & Light Gray
- Pantone Color: 11-0105 Antique White;15-4101 High-rise;15-4306 Belgian Block;12-0605 Angora;17-4405 Monument
- Material (Front): 80% Wool 20% Cotton
- Material (Back): 100% Cotton
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Hand Tufted
- Traffic: Medium Traffic
- Style: Modern
- Pattern: Stripes & Geometric
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Handmade Quality: hand tufted by artisans in India for notable durability and softness
- Stylish Durability: made of 80% wool and 20% cotton for optimum durability
- Textured Pile: varied pile height lends a ridge-like texture to the soft fibers
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Ship Method: Small Parcel
- Origin: IN
Jaipur Living is a global lifestyle brand with a passion for people, product, and design.
Known for its luxury rugs, poufs, pillows, and throws, Jaipur Living operates with a mission to create beautiful lives for its employees, customers, and artisans—all while preserving the age-old craftsmanship of handmade rugs.
Through social initiatives and the Jaipur Rugs Foundation, the company supports more than 40,000 artisans in 600 villages by providing them with a livable wage, access to health care, leadership education, and opportunities for personal growth and development. Combining time-honored techniques and of-the-moment trends, every Jaipur Living product is as meaningful as it is beautiful.
In-stock products will ship out to you within 3-5 business days.
If a product is out of stock, we will notify you within 48 hours of your order placement and provide you with an ETA. You can then choose to wait for the ETA or cancel the order. No charges will be processed, until we hear back from you, or 24 hours have passed. At that time, if we have not heard back from you, we will process the order and ship as available, however, you may still cancel at anytime up until the shipment has occurred.
Products will be drop-shipped directly to you from our supplier. All communication will remain between you and us. We will send you a ship confirmation with a tracking number once our supplier ships the product to you.
If you spill on a rug, clean it immediately. Once the stain is set in it becomes more difficult to clean.
Never rub a spill as it forces the spill deeper into the rug. Blot with a clean white cloth.
On wool rugs, use lukewarm water or a wool cleaning liquid to remove any residual stain.
On synthetic rugs, use Fantastic or 409 to remove grease and stubborn stains.
On natural fiber grass rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain.
Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
Always use a professional area rugs cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug is a different than cleaning wall to wall carpet.
Inspect the rug with the cleaner before it is cleaned. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is done.
Extend the life of your Rug:
We recommend a rug pad underneath every area rug.
Rug pad extends the life of your rug as it absorbs wear and tear from the friction between floor and rug.
They help avoid accidents from slipping on moving rugs and tripping on turned up edges.
They provide extra cushion on hard surfaces for your feet.
*Specific Instructions on rugs with Viscose:
While Viscose lends a high sheen, luster and softness to a rug, it is a material made of wood pulp that is broken down and formed into fibers. These fibers are much more delicate than wool and not advised for high-traffic areas, pets or vacuuming. Because Viscose is not as strong as wool and is a much thinner fiber, it will sprout and shed very easily.
Sprouting Viscose fibers can be carefully trimmed, even with the surrounding pile. Do NOT pull or pick the Viscose fibers, as they will fall out and damage the product. Vacuuming a Viscose rug is NOT recommended. However, if vacuuming is needed, only a handheld attachment on low suction should ever be used.
- Viscose rugs are constructed of wood cellulose fibers, which absorb moisture easily, therefore cleaning is not advised.
- If cleaning should become necessary, dry cleaning is preferable. However, always check with the Cleaner first since some harsh chemicals may cause discoloration of the fibers.
- Do NOT spot clean with water as cellulose fibers will turn yellow or discolor when wet and may stain after cleaning.
- Lighter colors are more susceptible to staining and large, solid areas will show staining more easily.
- Avoid placing Viscose rugs in high-traffic areas to minimize the need for cleaning.
We want you to love your Jaipur Living product as much as we do!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please notify us within 14 days of purchase for a Return Authorization. Any item returned without an authorization will be refused. Jaipur Living refunds are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, as well as all shipping costs incurred.
● Please inspect all incoming items at time of delivery.
● Note the damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
● Please take several pictures from different angles, as well as pictures of the packaging exactly as you received it, as this is very important to the Damage Claim.
● You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any/all damage claims.
If you receive a broken/damaged item, this damage was caused during shipment, as we thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it is shipped to you. Therefore we will open a Damage Claim through our shipper; with your cooperation, this must be approved for any reimbursement or replacement of product.
Once the damaged item has been inspected and the damage claim approved you will be either credited the amount paid or the item will be replaced.
Please click here to see our complete Returns & Damages Policy: Returns & Damages Policy